Gain confidence using financial tools to manage profitability and grow a successful business. And sleep better knowing where your money is!
Sara J. Bronson’s DIY Bookkeeping For Small Business Course will walk you through setting up your accounting system working with your data in real time.
“DIY bookkeeping rocks. Get control, insight, and smarts. DIY Bookkeeping is a really sane and enjoyable way to learn a new skill. Sara is fun, brilliant and caring.”
—Sarah L. DIY Student, June 2016
Join us for this hands-on, highly interactive, FUN, 6-week course:
– Six, 2.5-hour, in-person, group, hands-on training sessions
– Six, 2-hour weekly webinar study sessions for Q&A and live support from Sara
– A total of 27 hours of training over 6 weeks….that’s only $17/hour!
What you will learn:
– Installation and configuration of the Quickbooks Online accounting system. (Software discount pricing available to course participants new to QuickBooks.)
– How to enter your data, synch to your bank accounts, create invoices, track bills, and create accurate monthly financial reports
– The language of money: Profit & Loss reports, Balance Sheets, Accounts Receivable, etc…information that will help you feel more confident and able to speak intelligently to bankers, investors and stakeholders
– Which financial reports to use for your business
– What is a tax deduction and what is not
– How to set up a document filing system (know what records to keep and for how long)
– How to set up a spending plan (budget) that you can live with
– And MORE!
Wednesdays – 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
May 10th through June 14th, 2017
*all classes are included in the single ticket price
$450 for six classes, six homeroom Q&A sessions, and email access with Sara (27 hours of hands-on training)
$400 for Uptima alumni (email email@example.com to receive the PROMO CODE) Limited!
Basic computer literacy skills
A working laptop computer with Windows 7 or Mac OSX 10.9 or newer
I look forward to being in class with you!Back to all Events